Saturday, June 1, 2013

I'm a Tree Killer


Notice anything different? Look at this old photo.

I had a couple trees removed. I couldn't help it. One was lifting my porch and the other was lifting the slab the A/C sits on and was damaging my roof. The porch column on the right is a good 8 inches higher than the one of the left. It's not going to settle back down, but at least it won't get any worse. They make stump removal products, but I need to look into them. I don't want to pour a bunch of harmful chemicals in the ground.

I now have a clear view of the street when sitting on my porch.

Yes, I know. My rail needs to be replaced.
Here's where the big tree was. I lost a rose bush in the process. I'll plant a new one. It'll probably do much better now that it will get full sun.

Lotsa saw dust!
Here's where the smaller tree on the side was.

Check out the new skirting!

This is what's left by the stump grinder.


No comments:

Post a Comment